Welcome to our first post on Personal Recreational Tour Guides on things to do in southern Maine. This is a business that I have wanted to be involved with for years. I grew up with a mom who owned a travel agency that helped customers take unique vacations which exposed them to new experiences all over the world. I have traveled to many parts of the world and getting out of the cities is often one of the best ways to actually experience the local culture of a new community. This is what PRTG can bring to your vacation.
Alternatives to the beach:
- Cruise the coast past Maine’s million dollar homes and learn about southern Maine Real Estate
- Go Strawberry, Raspberry or black berry picking (seasonal)
- Visit some of Southern Maine’s favorite swimming holes in local lakes and rivers
- Hike parks and trails that most tourists will never find
- Take the fastest route to the best shopping outlets and our guides will wait for you
- Let us take your pictures and create a personal video you can send to your friends
- Learn about wildlife and catch some WILD Maine frogs and salamanders!
- Take a ride in an open air biplane and soar along the coast like Snoopy
- Find the best golf courses and gain a personal caddy
- Take a surfing lesson
The above is just the beginning. We can even help you find alternatives to the great restaurants in Ogunquit Maine that you might be looking for. Where do the locals like to eat?
If you are in need of a fresh idea on something to do on your vacation, give us a call. Our tour guides can help you make the most of your vacation to southern Maine.